What is the extra on Lotto Max?
Lotto Max Extra is additional game to Lotto Max lottery in British Columbia, Canada. Players have the chance to win $500,000 only for $1. All 4 numbers are automatically selected for player and she can play up to 10 selections of Extra per ticket.
How do you win on the extra?
How to win
- Main prize: match all 6 of your numbers to the 6 numbers drawn.
- GUARANTEED $1 Million Prize: match your 10-digit selection exactly to the selection drawn and you’re our next millionaire!
- Extra: For the top Extra prize, match all four of your numbers (between 1-99) to the numbers drawn and win!
Did Lotto Max add an extra number?
Lotto Max has used the numbers 1 to 49 until now. The addition of the extra number decreases the odds of winning the jackpot to 1 in 33,294,800. Without the extra number, odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 28 million.
How can I increase my chances of winning Lotto Max?
Winning tips to increase your odds of winning the Lotto Max jackpot
- Avoid betting 7 consecutive numbers. …
- Play a mix of 4/3 or 3/4 odd to even numbers. …
- Play 7 numbers that add up to 141 and 240. …
- Play no more than 1 number from the last draw. …
- Avoid pattern betting and number multiples.
Do you win with 2 numbers on 649?
A winning set of numbers for a LOTTO 6/49 draw entitles a winner to a prize in only one of the above prize categories.
PRIZE PAYOUT CHART FOR LOTTO 6/49 MAIN DRAW.
|Match||Win||Odds of Winning*|
|3/6||$10 Prize||1 in 56.7|
|2 /6 + Bonus||$5 Prize||1 in 81.2|
|2/6||Free Play||1 in 8.3|
Did anyone win the 70 million Lotto Max tonight?
TORONTO — After going unclaimed for weeks, the $70 million Lotto Max jackpot has finally been won. One ticket sold in British Columbia and one in Ontario will share the grand prize, each taking $35 million in Tuesday night’s draw. In addition, there are 46 Maxmillion prize winners.